It’s New Author Podcast Number 76!
In this week’s episode of the New Author Podcast, the Super Sibling Fiction Writers talk for more than 90 minutes, which is a huge amount of time. At one point, they even forget they’re podcasting and just chat about when Lindsay decided she wanted to write. about where they are in our current WIP. Spoiler Alert: Lindsay is going faster and Jerry is going slower. Other things talked about are:
- We spend a lot of time talking about our attitudes toward writing
- We also spend a lot of time talking about book promos and free novellas
- Jerry’s personal life is brought up way too much
- What does a person do with beta readers?
- Anna’s cookies
- Paul Teague and his Self Publishing Journeys Podcast
And lots lots more!
Here are some links discussed on the New Author Podcast
Vivien Reis and her “dirty words” to cut video
A blog Post: Kill the Adverbs by Kathleen Ewing
Jerry is using JustinGuitar app to learn guitar
Jerry is cooking this recipe on his snapchat today
Dave Ramsay’s Baby Steps
NonFition Books by Paul Teague
How to Create & Sell Digital Products
The 5-Figure Fiction Formula
How to Start a Podcast
Esther Trosclair did our logo
Caro Begin at gocreate.me did our websites
Our podcast music was done at https://musicradiocreative.com/
Check out Jerry’s Amazing Editor: CB Moore